The Oaks at La Paloma is a group-oriented program that offers staff and peer support, psychiatric evaluation and assessment, medication management, group therapy and life skills classes integrated with 12-Step principles.
Using an evidence-based integrated treatment model, we serve patients stepping down from higher intensity services, as well as individuals seeking entry-level outpatient care. Every patient who comes to The Oaks receives an individualized program to meet his or her unique needs, created by a team of experts in co-occurring addiction and mental health disorders.
The Oaks’ outpatient programs feature the following treatment services:
- An individualized treatment plan focused on the unique needs of each patient
- Focus on co-occurring disorders
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Specialty groups focused on education and increased knowledge of healthy recovery
- Primary group therapy with a licensed mental health professional
- Full panel drug screening upon admission and periodic random drug testing
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) using stages-of-change approach
- Physician-directed medication management
- Educational programs and lectures
- Family programming, including the Family Lecture Series and Intensive Family Workshops
Features & Amenities
Our programs also feature the following:
- Convenient location in suburban East Memphis
- Day and evening programs
- Compassionate care in a non-judgmental setting
- Holistic interventions including meditation and hypnotherapy
- We provide treatment for those taking Suboxone or Subutex
The Oaks at La Paloma practices the award-winning Foundations Recovery Network model of treatment, extensively tested and proven through multiple federally-funded research studies. We combine evidence-based addiction treatment with innovative therapies for emotional and mental health to effectively address co-occurring disorders. Our treatment success rates are double the national average success rate for maintaining sobriety one year post-treatment, compared to traditional programs. We accept most insurance plans, and our self-pay arrangements are very affordable.
Co-occurring disorders affect more than 10 million Americans each year and describe a condition where a person is affected by both chemical dependency and an emotional or psychiatric issue ranging from depression or bipolar disorder to PTSD or anxiety. The Oaks’ Program for Co-occurring Disorders addresses both through an integrated treatment model, which provides the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
We view our relationship as a partnership with our patients.
Our treatment philosophy is based on motivational interviewing (MI) and a stages-of-change approach. Sessions include both specialty and process groups, which address everything from life skills and stress management to relapse prevention and peer support. And we offer morning and evening programs to best meet your needs.
Please call us at 901-350-4575 and let us help you begin your recovery journey.